One Medical Painting Project
About This Project:
LIME Painting was contracted to do a color and wall refresh for the One Medical offices at 415 N LaSalle, a seven story classic building in the heart of River North.
All rooms were done in a two-color scheme and this waiting room is one example. We used the following Benjamin Moore colors as specified for the project:
- Chantilly Lace, a bright white, was used as the primary color for this project: trim, ceilings, and white walls in two-color scheme
- West Coast, a dark blue, was the accent in the waiting area and patient room hall
- Blanched Coral was used for the central pillar to create a nice contrast
- Pikes Peak was used for the second color in the patient rooms
- Gray Huskie was the second color in the halls
- Wales Gray was used in the bathrooms
This project required us to work outside of regular hours to not interrupt the medical practice. With each area, we removed any hung items, prepped, painting, and carefully placed everything back. For some of the more detailed art, like the bird mosaic in the waiting area, we opted to cut around to not disturb the art.
Contact LIME Painting of Chicago for all of your residential and commercial painting needs!